Friday 4 May 2012

TWW................The hatching pea pods...

My remarkable TWW journey started officially as of 22nd Apr 2012...... My activities were restricted for d next 48 hours.... So basically my life was confined to d bed , bathroom and d dining table fr d time being.....  I hardly had any symptom during d first week... almost nothing. However, had very dry skin around d nose n lips... like peeling dry skin.

1DP5DT
-nil symptom....bloated

2DP5DT
-nil symptom...bloated

3DP5DT
-bed rest over... started doin some light hse work...nil symptom

4DP5DT
-nil sym....

5DP5DT
-nil sym...

6DP5DT
-weepy face...skin peelin off aron T-zone..

7DP5DT
-felin slightly dizzy in d evening....

8DP5DT
-Spotting........:(....n cramping.. hungry an hour post lunch.....

9DP5DT
-Beta..........!!!!!

 i had no symptom at all..D oli thing dat worried me was d bleeding on the 29th Apr 2012.... Woke up as usual to make coffee fr dearest hubby n went to d toilet . I was shocked to see d bleeding wic was brown n pink... My heart almost popped out... im still 5 days away from my AF cycle wic usually last fr 30days... So i believe this was not supposed to happened... freaked out n rushed out of d toilet n told my hubby....He said , do u wana go c d Dr? I said, " Its ok, i will call in d Sunfert for info first"..... Called in d Sunfert careline but no1 answered.... 5 min later received a call from d same num.... so i explained to her what i saw..i was advised to walk-in to Emergency o sunfert clinic if bleeding gets heavier... i asked if i could come in tomorrow as my beta was 1st May 2012 n it was a Public hol.... She said ok... Hmmmm..... Now im so worried abt beta...!!! :(.. Pls dun come AF.. i really hope i dun see u fr d next 9 mths... !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment