Thursday 10 May 2012

Beta.......!

30th April 2012

Today i am 9dp5dt.... apparently i am 1 day earlier for my beta .... 1st May was supposed to be labor day , so had to come in earlier fr d blood test... walked-in abt 12.30p.m for appointment and was given d beta test request lab form... went down to LG to d laboratory fr blood withdrawal and went for lunch...

Waited nearly 3 hours for my turn and wen i went in to ask d nurses y it tuk so long fr my turn... they said its because they have not receive my blood test result yet. Was so frustrated as i was so tired n sleepy, so i went down to d laboratory to print out my results so dat i cud pass it to d clinic... i was sick of waiting by tis point of time.....hubby wen sumwher to meet his fren...

At d lab, i mentioned my name and my MRN num so dat thy cud trace my bloodwork result... minutes later she gave me d result....i was astonished and tearful wen i saw d result...





D results speaks for itself... if its more than 25 mIU/ml it was positive...

All i did was, walked into d lift with a disbelief... cz i eally cud not believe wat i just saw... so i tuk a 2nd peep juz to make sure my eye's wasnt playin tricks on me... and yes.... it was positive.. i had tears in my eyes when i was walking towards d clinic... i wished my husband was there dat i wud have hugged him so tight cz i was so happy.... i passed d result to d clinic, wen 2 d washroom and had a good cry and was thanking god for d awesome news... i couldnt believe myself that i am officially preggers.... can u believe it..
after that i went back to d waiting area and d Dr left for an emergency C-Sec.... i was sitting on d chair and still digesting what i just saw, u knw hw our mind cud play d trick on us by making a line dat is not there appear on d UPT.. but this is nt d case wif numbers... so i was still digesting what i just saw and start believing that I AM PREGNANT!!!!! 

Hubby came shortly later and asked if our turn came...n i told him dat... Thy haven called us in but i saw d results n was already tearing with a broken voice while tellin him tis.... He sat by me and asked wat d results was.... i told him dat it was positive and cried while huggin him... he too was happy of cz.. held me n said dun cry.. stop cryin... then i said i wasnt able to interpret if it was high o low fr 9DP5DT.... he kissed me and said dun worry, we will ask d dr abt dat.... :)..... I told him nt to msg any1 till we confirmed it wit d Dr... So we waited fr our turn to be called in.... Soon later, d nurse called us in n broke d news dat d beta is positive and i am indeed very pregnant.... She then said dat d Dr asked her to break d news as he mit b late, so d nurse asked if we wana c d Dr... We said yeah!.. We waited fr 4 years fr this to happen, does 4 hours make any difference to it...

30 minutes later d Dr came back aft d procedure and we were called in... and again he congratulated us and said....UR PREGNANT.....   He then scanned me to make sure i wasnt bleeding and everytin was alrite... my next appointment is on 9th May 2012 ... by tis date we could c d gestational sac n c hw many actually implanted... He said i mit b carryin twins s my numbers seem to b quite high n it was a day 5 transfer... i was like, it doesnt mtr, as long as thers a baby, i dun mind if its 1 o 2... haha.. hubby then asked, how positive d results were.. Dr said , it was very gud because d numbers wer really high.. i ten told d Dr dat, i cudnt believe im pregnant. i tot tis cycle was a bust cz i had spotting yesterday and i did not even use an UPT to test like i usually do cz i was afraid it will be neg... i never saw d 2 lines in my whole life till itoday.. d Dr then said, hahaha.. u shud go back n try today. u will deffntly c d 2 lines lookin bc at u...  i had d widest grin on my face... he then asked me to cont my injections n suppositories n metformin till v cud c d heartbeat... we thanked him for his effort in making us a parent to be....

We then left d clinic with all smiles..... hahahha... neway, hubby still could not believe i was preggers... in d car i was tellin him lets not tell our families till this Sunday cz it will be mother's day.. a great day to break d news... n he said, how m i supposed to keep d news that long... my sisters are already calin me since noon askin fr d results... haha.. but i wanted to make it special... i was thinkin abt buyin cards, announcing over a dinner n bla bla bla.... then we decided to tell mis 2nd Sister 1st... just d day b4 my check-up i rang her to tell her dat i was spotting n sh told me not to worry n said sh vow to go bald if i got pregnant... i had tears while we were discussing this matter over d phn... so v tot she deserve to b among d first to knw...

Went to her house but sh was sleepin, gave her a few rings but she did not answer hr phn... hmmm.... we then went to hubby's 1st sisters hse.... she was at d baby sitters hse so i cud not break d news almost immediately... wen she asked , i jz said dat i will tell her later.... just as we were abt to go back home she asked me again hw d results were and i soberly told her dat shes gona be a aunt again... hahhaha..  sh then hugged both of us and said congratulation..meanwhile my hubby already told SIL No2 dat shes goin bald with d baby next year at Palani, India.... I muz say we were all smiles... 3rd person i broke d news was to my mum.. sh tot i was joking wen i said dat shes gonna be a grandmother soon... haha...nevertheless, she was so happy and d next person we told was Sheshan boy... i tuk care of this little boy fr a month while his mum was workin aftr her maternity leave... Sheshan is soon gonna be a big brother.. hahahha... His mum is my hubby's brothers wife... in short my Brother in laws wife... she too gave me a hug hearing d news....Sheshan is oli 4 months now n hes gonna be Anne (brother in tamil) in 9 months time.. hahahahhah... hes such a cutie pie with bite-able cheeks... hahha..

 
Tis is Mr.Shehsan... my little bunny....yummy as candy... haha..


1 comment:

  1. Congrats. I did IUI there too. First IUI and pregnant with twins. Now babies already 4 months old. All the best.

    ReplyDelete