Wednesday 30 May 2012

Activities planned during d pregnancy....

This pregnancy is very special to me.... i knw every mum would say this but i guess those undergoin ART procedure would agree more...

1.Since then, i wana make every momen very special... hence, this blog writing is one of my effort..but soon, i wana start a pregnancy journal... am lukin for some books online but nothing seem to catch my eyes.. well, perhaps i will just create it myself then... need to buy an album for ths n lotsa decorating stuff... gota rekindle d little gal instinct in me... haha.. neway i loved art n craft tho..

2.I also asked a good-friend/pet-sister of mine to do a pregnancy portfolio during my 7th o 8th month of pregnancy.. she was super exited n so am i... ok 1 task is done...

3.And my baby shower dreams... haha, i know its still a long way to go... but im positive tht i will prgress well with God's blessing ... I shall plan for this wen i hit  d 6th month... so KIV fr time bein..

4. Shopping........... i need some stretchable dresses soon.. my cloths seem to be alitlle tight aroun d waist...Dun wana hurt d litlle baby by wearing tight uncomfortable cloths... so this will be my weekend plan while hubby is away from town.

5. Food........started cukin at home now... but some smell is bothersome n i feel nauseous.. neway, gota develop a healthy menu for me n d baby... dun wana take too much calories, i dun bliv in eating for two.. i just eat as when my body demands... need to go to pasar borong to buy some stuff soon.... i need to depend on hubby fr this..

6. Hse cleaning... hardly clean d hse... part time indon maids r suc a demand now... called one of em n sh said dat she is fully booked for time bein... hmmmmm.... hubby is bz wt work so cant xpct him to do much.. am glad he puts d dishes on d sink after he finish eating.... so probably do what is necessary till i hit 2nd trimester... 1 more month to go... poor goldfishes.. i hardly feed them cz i need to wait till hubby comes back n give em d food.. i dun lik d smell wen i open d aquarium lid.. sorry babies..


n d list will continue when i have new ideas... haha!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment