Wednesday 30 May 2012

5 week check-up

9th May 2012

Today is my 5 weeks check up....notin muc..juz had a scan to c d gestational sac wic lukd like a ring with a grain of rice in it.... I was hopin to see 2 sacs there... haha, ambitiously carrying twins till proven otherwise.. however, only one sac was visible... Well, im glad... one o two.... as long s its a baby.. haha!!

Symptoms

Am Hungry like evry 2hours, i woke up 3a.m in d morning n asked my husband for Poori.. hahaha he is finding it difficult to feed to my hunger needs i guess.. he told me dat i need to control my food intake..but i am not like binge eating.. jz need to eat a piece of biscuit n ill feel full n d wave hit me again after 2 hours..hmmm, seriosly i dun wana take in too much calorie than what i need at  d momen... so dear tummy, pls have mercy... other than that i hardly have any symptoms. This makes me anxious if i am progressing well in my pregnancy...nevertheless truly blessed cz i dun have those for time bein..

Back ache...n light cramps..

Emotions

It was truly emotional to see d tiny sac ther.. d last time i saw, it luks more like a ball of cells about to hatch... n now i c d most beautiful thing progressed in a gestational sac..

Hubby was smiling when he saw d ultrasound scan... hehe!! I bet he knows y i am  hungry in d middle of d night now..

Dr's note

As usual , he said everything was fine .. d baby's sz was 1.47mm.. He asked if i have any morning sickness n vomiting.. I said No but im hungry all d time.. He said thats a gud sign n gave me a pamphlet about morning sickness management n stuff... However, research says dat women with morning sickness have lesser miscarriage rate.. hmmm,,, for once i wished dat d morning sickness wud hit me soon.. hw lame..

D Dr hardly speaks for more than 2 minutes...n advised me to limit my activities... no heavy lifting, cont my folic acid n lotsa rest..

This is how d baby luks like now...

Dicuri dari www.babycentre.com.. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment