Wednesday 1 August 2012

It was a Boy!! Post Miscariagge / Stillbirth....

Today has been nearly a week since d deadly bump....the recovery journey has been goin on well, tho im still coping wit the emotional breakdown once in a while... I miss the baby every now and then.. i miss d hunger waves i had n sleepless nitez he kept me awake... n those little kicks whic i adore d most.... Went to Sunway Med on Sunday cz i cudnt tolerate d engorgemnt of the breast as i was lactating. My breast felt like a stone n it was so painful.... poor body din knw dat baby is gone... This time, Dr.Wong came to visit me... probly he doesnt trust others anymore after d incident...o cz i was already considered as a high risk pregnancy case... he arrived within 10 minutes the A&E staff called him...Infact he was laughing cz he din xpct me to lactate this early cz i was only 17 weeks..

He checkd n prescribed Dostinex to stop lactation n adviced to put cabbage leaves to sooth the engorgement n stop milk... He said that he tried his best... but not to worry cz i was still young... my next appmnt is on d 10th August 2012...i asked him if he saw if it was a baby boy o girl... he said yea, it was a boy... i knew it that i was carrying a boy...i hardly had any syptm n i had d pregnancy glow.. ppl hardly knw dat i was pregnant....n no vomiting... he then asked my husband if he saw d baby... i cant remembr havin my husbnd nearby me during d delivery... i saw hm standing near d door til d Dr called him to explain abt d emergency D&C cz i wasnt cooperating  well with the pain while he removed d remaining bits of d placenta... Hubby said, he din c d baby cz he was more worried n cudnt stand c'ing me screaming in pain... Hubby then asked abt d remaining frozen embryo that we plan to put in anothr 3/4 months time...Dr said that they dun throw away d embryo's but we have to pay d maintenance fee on our next visit... He said, i din xpct fr u to hv so much of milk anyway u will have alot of milk when u deliver next time... i am glad cz i had always been hoping dat i will breastfeed my child... 

Ive been writing letters to little baby.... it helps me calm myslf cz im still hoping that he will come back to me when i conceive d nat time... i knw d GOD up there is taking care of my little baby for ths few mnths... Mayb i will go get some things fr him n keep it... ive nt been crying too much... i just dun afford to cary cz i dun want to be weak... i need to recover so dat i could carry a baby again... Who knows, mayb the next tm little baby brings along a brother o sister with him.... I am ok if tat is what u want sayang... bt jz come back to mama ok... this tm i wont allow anything to happen to u... I love u litle baby... Lotsa hugs n Kisses...

1 comment:

  1. Dear,
    Sedihnya baca. Anyways, I pon baru jek bayar the embryos maintenance fees. I hope you feel better and the engorgement does not hurting you that bad. But of course the emotional hurt yang cuts deep kan. Since you have been thinking about next cycle, you take good care of yourself and maybe pergi holiday mana2 to take your mind off this incident. Hopefully when the time comes for your next cycle, you are in good mind set and ready. In time you will heal. Dont rush it. You are one strong lady. Never forget that. *hugs

    ReplyDelete