Friday 10 August 2012

Post ERCP Check-up....10/08/2012

My 1st check-up aftr d M/C....if i was pregnant.. i would have been 18 weeks now.... well, time changes all... i went alone cz hubby had some work....it feels so difrnt aftr d M/C... i felt diff at every stage of TTC.. Felt diff when i first did my Fertility investigation.... then the procedure.... n then d pregnancy.... n now after the loss... been tru a long journey.... neway... im yet to reach my finishing line..

Did a scan to c if there r any retained placenta tissue.... my lining was very thin... hardly cud c d 3 lines they alwiz talk abt... am still spotting now n then... probably wen i walk o doin hse work... Womb had returned to pre-pregnancy shape...Dr.W said sorry for the loss, he said he cudnt have done much coz he had already tried his best.... I know u did Dr... He's unsure what caused the water bag to leak... probably d bump, o a weak cervix..... so as said b4, he will stitch my cervix at 3mths on my next pregnancy... asked him when shall i come again fr my FET cycle... he said i need to wait for 3 mths atleast... i asked hm, if it was 3 mnths or 3 cycle... he said 3 months is guf enug...3 cycles can go way to long...so its gona be Aug, Sept n Oct...Ill be back to c him on NOV.... hmmm..... 3 months is not as easy s d numbers seem to be.... i gota pre-occupy myslf fr these 3 mths so dat it pass by fast...So what r d things i plan to do during these 3 months...

1. Get my driving license... haha... i know wat ur thinking!! yes, im 27 n i dun hv a DL....
2. Loose sum weight.... Well, im not overweight or wat... probably ill jz go for a walk with my new ZAGORA Flares pants....2 months challenge to loose some mini fat n to fill my evenings with something productive...
3. Hubby's office work.... am glad dat i can work from home... but that comes with housework as well... hmm..so i have got some time allocated to do office work in the afternoons...
4. Plan for some vacation or babymoons!!!
5. Go for facial n spa....for once i have to start thinking abt myself... n ignore others... ive decided to be selfish for once... seriosly, its a hard earned lesson of life n attitude.

6.Lotsa prayers....
7.Get d house cleaned for Diwali...
8.To love my husband more... :).... 9 years of knowing this man... i fought, cried, cursed, laughed, cooked, cleaned n done so much for this man... n yet i will continue to do so in more years to come... ive learned, that relationship grow stronger as years pass by... in my case, it grew stronger with every problems we faced together... I would sacrifice my whole life just to make him happy coz he does d same for me... anything for u n little baby.... I think you should tell your partner how much they mean to you... sometimes we forget to say how much som1 means to us due to work n bz life...take sometime... coz u never know when they r gone n what u have missed .... time is so precious that once gone...it never comes back...

Today i feel slightly better, it feels like ive reincarnated again... So i am waiting for November to come..n bein a woman is d most beautiful thing ever on earth... Love all.... XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment