Sunday 22 July 2012

15 weeks and little flutters...

Hmmm... felt like d litle baby ws kicking.... hmmm...nt sure la.. bcz tis d first tm i feel it kan... bet anyway.. feels like sumtin popping .....mayb like bowel movement.... hmm... nt sure... but its constant....spcly aftr food.. u noty baby!!! am sure ur so uncomfortable cz mama is alwiz eating.. hahha.. poor baby...

Fear...

Hubby came back home today n told me dat one of hs frens wife miscaried at 20 weeks... n tetiba teringat one of my kazin sis yg miscaried at 18 weeks n 24 weeks .. tis is so scary... one of my blog fren was admitted to undrgo cervical cerclage... oh god ... y do we have to go tru all tis... n some of them can have 15 kids non stop those days n having to wrk really hard to make money.... n on d otr side... we have to spend so much money to have a baby n total bed rest cz of d high risk pregnancy....I really hope my litlle baby is fine n healthy inside....

N my new discovery dat my hubby mite b a thalassemia gene carrier.... hmmmm...... hes suffering frm mild anemia.... thank god u did d bloodtest aby... nw i gota make sure that im nt a carrier as well... otrwise i cud b in d high risk group as well.... i muz tell tis 2 d dr on my next visit...

1 comment:

  1. Memang seram la sis hearing and reading about miscarry ni. Yelah ingatkan after1st trimester dah selamat kan. Hmm. We hv tompray hard jelah kan that our baby is safe.

    Baby kick tu memang lambat sikit utk kita distinguish. 1st pregnancy kan. I baru seminggu dua ni yang dia. Lasak kicking. Thank god. U take care ok. Masa kita buat hiv test hari tu, takde check talassimia sekali ker?

    ReplyDelete