Tuesday 17 July 2012

13 weeks and insomia..

Finally i have entered my second trimester... little i had faith dat i will reach ts far.. thanks to d all mighty god's blessings. I still have headache wic is managable wit 500mg of panadol.... i hardly had headache all ts years... probably 2/3 times a year... n nw it seem like a daily routine.. n my sleep patern is haywire.. thank god im nt working... so i can doze off any time during d day o nite..nothing seem to help me sleep... nt sure wat to blame... d calcium supplements o my hormones... d only thing worked so far was shopping... hmmm.. takkanla wana go shopping everyday kan!! n d best part is dat my husband mimics all my symptom... bt i think he has it at worst cz he feels like vomiting evry morning, headache, hungry all d tm , insomnias  n d growing belly... hahaha.... Cauvade symptom.... so funny.. Mayb sebab i once told him dat some husband's will have phantoms pregnancy wen d wife is pregnant... then he terus have all d symptoms... man r so funny... anyway, id b glad if he is willing to tc of d baby at night after d baby is born wt hs fake pregnancy n i can get my beauty sleep.... hahahhaha!!

Baby was fine during d scan... had d down syndrome test n nuchal scan ts time... during d scan, d sonographer looks fr d space at d back of d neck... it shudnt b more than 3mm.. nt sure mm ke cm....mine was less than 1.25..anyway, baby was bz positioning itself sebab uncomfortable... kept moving d neck dat d sonographer had to wait fr sm tm... n moving its hands n legs as usual... such a joy to luk at these on screen. Dr said baby is developing well n healthy. he also started me on some calcium supp n neurogain (DHA n EPA) fr baby's optimal growth. I asked him several common Q during pregnancy like, can i travel? Can v b together again? Can i resume doin housework?(wic i already started long ago).... he said sure.. go ahead.. hehhehe... Also had informed him about a small patch of rash on my tummy n my headache.. he asked me to take 2 tab of panadol n asked me to do light exercise for my insomnia... n take lotsa rest. n hubby had to interrupt n say dat d only thing im doin at home is resting...bla bla bla....then whose doin all d hse work n cooking fr u baby?? hmmm.... i only gained abt 200grm tis tm... wic is very unlikely bcz im alwiz eating.. d only thing dat constantly keeps me goin is food.. i eat every 2 hours... hmmmm.... hope i dun put too much of baby weight...neway,,,, baby, mama luv u... till then tc ait...c u on 17th week checkup ok....mwah!!!

P/s: Mama started to do a baby journal of u..... nt as elaborate as these blogs... perhaps more personalized fr my little baby.. :p

3 comments:

  1. Happy, that you and baby are doing great. I pon susah tidor masa i tak kerja hari tu. when i masuk opis for that 3 days before the bleeding hari tu, i am so tired, i dozed around 10 pm sampai esok, bangun untuk pergi toilet je. Bestnya dapat tidur malam sis. SO refreshing when i got up. The thing is, i hv to feel tired physically and mentally baru boleh tidur. Now dah back to bed rest ni, dah start susah tidur balik. U take care ok.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yala kak.. ur rite... i can count d days i slept soundly... tapi kalau tido... macam i hardly wake up till aftrnoon u knw... thank god am nt working... kalo working, habisla...neway i was really hoping dat u n ur baby r safe... recently ade one of hubby's fren yg isteri dia miscarry/stillborn at 20 weeks... thrs one of my couzin pernah miscary at 18 n 24 weeks... takutla kak c all tis... seriosly macam nightmare kan.. dahla susah nak pregnant... ini so many problem to handle while pregnant.... u take rest la kak... just sacrifice evrytn fr d ltle one in u... perhaps its wort it aftr all kan... my prayers wt u.. also, wl u b goin fr d parentcraft class kat sunway tu??? hmmm.. i tot of goin in sept...hubby tak dpt folow so i gota drag one of my close frens.. hope to c u ther.. healthy n goin well of cz.. tc..xoxo

      Delete
  2. Parentcraft, hari tu ada tanya ky husband. Dia kata ok, tapi i belum register or book tempat lagi. Nantilah i enquire, esok ada checkup.

    ReplyDelete