Tuesday 21 May 2013

Finally i am writing again.....with a smile.. ;-)


Helllllooooooo everyone, i am back.... with a smile... those whom thought that i was out of depression at my last post, i tell ... you were terribly wrong... i was not fully out of it till now.. now as in 2 months ago.. How do i know???
  • I am not angry at GOD for having me to go trough a rough time, because i am sure he had his own plans.. which i will be glad if HE informs me firsthand somehow next time... ;-P.
  • I am not angry at those whom neglected me when i needed them the most and those whom used my emotional set-downs as their opportunity to make me even miserable for their gains. It is not wrong, i understand that you were just being a human being. I take note on that. I was asking my self if i will offer a help to them again in future....The answer will be YES!!! Not because i am stupid , because i feel happy when i help others... But i will not....i repeat I WILL NOT put my happiness second to helping others.. i will do what i afford and will not push limits. I am brave enough to say sorry i had enough and walk away if others are trying to misuse my helping hands. I have learned to become reasonably selfish to an extend....
  • I have learned not to judge people too quickly after having going trough hard times myself.. I listen to others more as they speak because sometimes that is all that they want.... 
  • I realized that when i was depressed, i practically hated everything.... i get agitated for no reason at all.. i felt so stressed because this is not what i am.. All those negativity was because i was angry at myself for not being ME... 
 I have learned that i don't own all the problem in the world.. thank you God for that!! Thanks for giving me a wonderful husband...I need nor elaborate about it because every woman in this world is gifted in that way or other. Also, to all those TTC woman out there....dont give up!! I mean it as i say it....because i have the same pain and grief you have...but its not the end.. Love you all..

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back to writing! May you always have a positive outlook in life and may you be blessed with a little miracle soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u hun.....im not alone,i knw when i fall agn, i will have a bunch to catch me...n im sure u will be one of them. Ill inc u in my prayers. Lotsa love n hugs!!

      Delete