Friday 15 June 2012

10 weeks update..

Yesterday was my 10 weeks check-up.... n guess wat i saw...!!! hahaha!!

My little angel was happily dancing inside... it was like bz shaking its hands n legs... probably felt cold due to d gel dat was applied during d ultrasound... I cant believe my eyes!! hmmm... truly a miracle.. I hope u dun dance lik dat wen ur out ok..probably i wont have d energy to run after u then.. Hubby was smiling again lukin at his baby's moves.. laughed till my belly was shaking... n d image of d ultrasound disappeared.. n d sonographer told me not to move.. hahaha!! padan muka.... But baby, ur so notty.. mama din expect this from u at this stage of development.. 

Symptoms

Hungry as usual... constipated.. i really need to do sumtin abt ths.. n...........very warm.. nt sure if its d weather o just me.. n spotting... last week spotted red clots (Sorry TMI) n rushed to Sunway Med Emergency dptmnt... Scan revealed baby's heartbeat was fine n happily swimming.. but cudnt hear d heartbeat sebab its kinda really old machine. boleh masuk muzium la dat machine!! wen back home n was advicd to take bed rest.. i was supposed to call in for appoinmnt as d Dr will b back on Sat... n was totally flabbergasted cz he already have 56 pts in q for Sat appmnt... n it was a half day clinic... hmmmmm... so decided to behave my self n take a gud rest till d spotting resolves on its own... o did i just say dat cz i had a mild cleaning session cz my stupid part time maid decided not to answer hr phn..Anyway, baby was behaving well... no spotting...oli cramping now n then.

Dr Appmnt

He said ultrasound was fine.. d baby is developing really well to date.. n d heartbeat is fast.. 184 beats/min.. n he said ther is no bleeding in d uterus fr tm being.. however my placenta is kinda low so probably its d reason i spotted... Gave med for my constipation.. (TQ Dr) hahha!!!! n my nex scan is 3 weeks frm now..  




2 comments:

  1. Best kan tengok dia joget2 kat dalam tu. i am happy for u sis. I am still having brownish spotting every now and then. Tak larat dah nak gi sunway every time it happens. My husband said everythings ok. As long as no red blood. Ewah macam doc pulak dia. Buat i pulak yang constantly worried. My checkup is in 2 weeks time, this time around the gap is 1 month from the last checkup. Its driving me crazyyy, this waiting. Rasa cam nak pegi scan dkt klinik dekat2 rumah jek. Just to see the baby's ok and to hear his heartbeat. Kalau kat malaysia ni boleh rent dopler machine, i dah sewa dah sis. Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me abt it.. like spotting can make u worry if d little one is alrite kat dalam tu kan.. yeah as long as no fresh red blood then its ok... but u knw, ts wasnt an easy baby kan... so every single thing will worry us.. i bet u, i feel d same too.. rasa je macam nak pergi ke klinik nearby to scan.. eventho my gap is oli 3 weeks... but its driving me crazy.. can imagine diaorng joget kat dalam.. hahaha.. ohw really u rent it? Frm whr?? hmmm.... im so gonna get one.. d otr day i was telin my husbnd dat i cud feel d hearbeat of d baby when i feel mu tummy... he macam... takde pun... probably my imagination kot.. bt its been a very gud baby kak,, no vomitting n not much of a trouble.. oli headache n leg cramps once in a whle..

    ReplyDelete